Delete SwiftEngine Manually
|SwiftEngine virus is a PUP – Potentially Unwanted Program|
|Browser’s infected by it Chrome 48.0.2564, Chrome 52.0.2743, Chrome 58.0.3026.0, Chrome 49.0.2623, Chrome 50.0.2661, Chrome 53.0.2785, Chrome 55.0.2883, Chrome 56.0.2924 , Mozilla Firefox:43.0.3, Mozilla Firefox:47.0.2, Mozilla Firefox:45.6.0, Mozilla:48, Mozilla Firefox:47.0.1, Mozilla:51.0.1, Mozilla Firefox:41, Mozilla Firefox:45.3.0 , Internet Explorer 8-8.00.6001.18372, IE 7:7.00.6000.16441, IE 7:7.00.6000.16441, IE 9:9.0.8112.16421, Internet Explorer 7-7.00.6000.16441, IE 10:10.0.8400.00000 , Opera Version 5, Opera Version 28, Opera Version 12.16, Opera Version 8.5, Opera Version 21|
|Browser error caused by SwiftEngine are Refresh|
|Related SwiftEngine adware – TrojanSpy.Win32.Agent.ad, FriendsBlog, Borlan, AdWare.Win32.Kwsearchguide, Ehg-Truesecure.hitbox, Reklosoft, ShopAtHomeSelect Agent, Meplex, ProvenTactics, Adware.2Search, Xwwde|
|IP address SwiftEngine belongs to are 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52|
|Following countries are most affected by SwiftEngine are Russia , Algeria , Monaco , Albania , Haiti , Belarus , Aruba|
|SwiftEngine Creates path for trojan to enter into PC and does harm badly Trojan.Updatr-D, Mal/ExpJS-AV, Winny Trojan, Santa Trojan, Trojan.Dropper.CoinMiner.B, Vundo.R, Skintrim.gen.f, Trojan.Fedcept.E, Trojan.Tipect, Zlob.I|
|Warning, many anti-virus scanner have detected SwiftEngine as threat to your computer|
|SwiftEngine is flagged by these Anti Adware Scanner|
|Anti Virus Software||Version||Detection|
|Jiangmin||4.557157||Variant of Win64/AdWare.SwiftEngine.C|
|Admin Recommendation: Remove SwiftEngine Immediately – Free Download|
Option A. SwiftEngine : Easily Get Rid Of From Your PC Using Manual Deletion Method
Step 1. Complete Guide To Start Compromised PC In Safe Mode Networking To Get Rid Of SwiftEngine
For Windows 7 / Vista / XP Users
1. Press immediately after turning on or restarting the computer, and holding down the F8 key.
2. When your PC displays hardware information and performs memory test, the Advanced Boot Options menu appears on the screen.
3. Use the arrow keys on the keyboard to select Safe Mode or Safe Mode with Network, and then press the Enter key.
4. After completing troubleshooting, repeat steps 1 through 3 to start Windows. Typical to return to your normal Windows setup.
Start Safe Mode with Networking on Windows 8
1. Press the Windows + C key, and then click on Settings.
2. Press the power button, and hold down the shift key, and then press Restart.
3. Click on Troubleshoot.
4. Tap on Advanced Settings.
5. Click on Start Settings.
6. Then click on Restart.
7. Press 5 using keyboard to enable the network security feature. Windows now starts in Safe Mode with Networking.
Start your PC in Safe Mode with Networking on Windows 10
1. Click Start —> Shut Down, and then tap Shift-click to Restart.
2. Click on Troubleshooting.
3. Click on Advanced Settings.
4. Click the Startup Settings option.
5. Tap on Restart.
6. When PC restarted, press 5 using keyboard to select Safe Mode with Networking option.
7. Enter your username and password to start Windows in Safe Mode with Network.
Other methods to open Safe Mode with Networking on Windows 10
Using the System Configuration Tool (msconfig.exe)
1. The easiest way to open System Setup in Windows 10 using the Run window.
2. Press the Windows + R button to open this.
3. Then go to the Start tab and select Safe Start and select the check box and press OK.
4. Select the option “Restart” or “Exit without restart”. If you have any work to do, choose something else, otherwise the PC will start automatically in safe mode.
Step 2. Get Rid Of Malicious Tasks Associated With SwiftEngine From Windows Task Manager
1. Tap “Ctrl + ALT + Del” buttons altogether on your keyboard to open Task Manager.
2. Select Windows Task Manager from screen.
3. Select the unwanted processes and tap on End Task button to stop.
Step 3. Possible Steps For Get Rid Of SwiftEngine From Windows Control Panel
SwiftEngine Deletion For Windows 7/Vista users
1. Open Start Menu and select Control Panel.
2. Tap on Uninstall a Program under Programs menu.
3. In Programs and Features Windows, tap Installed on to view all the latest installed applications.
4. Right click on the SwiftEngine and related applications and click Uninstall/Change.
SwiftEngine Deletion For Windows 8 Users
1. Move mouse cursor to the right edge of your screen–> select Search –> Input Control Panel and open it.
2. Tap Uninstall a program below programs.
3. From Program and Features window then tap Installed on to view all the installed applications.
4. After then right click on SwiftEngine and other unwanted program and tap Uninstall/Change.
SwiftEngine Deletion For Windows 10 Users
1. Open Start Menu.
2. Choose the Settings menu to view all the contents.
3. Tap System on the Settings menu.
4. Choose Apps and features From the left pane.
5. Select SwiftEngine from the list.
6. Click on Uninstall button to Get Rid Of SwiftEngine.
Step 4. Possible Steps For Get Rid Of SwiftEngine From Windows Registry Entries
Press Win + R Keys to open Run command box.
Type “regedit” in the box using your keyboard and click on OK.
Option B. SwiftEngine Deletion From Compromised Web Browsers
Complete Guide To Easily Get Rid Of SwiftEngine From Browsers
Process 1. Easily Get Rid Of Extensions/ Add-on Removal From Browsers
Get Rid Of SwiftEngine For Chrome 58.0.3026.0
1. Open Google Chrome browser and click on gear icon which is at the top right corner.
2. Click on More Tools option and then go to Extensions.
3. Select SwiftEngine related unwanted extensions/add-ons and then click on Trash bin icon.
Get Rid Of SwiftEngine For Mozilla Firefox:43.0.3
1. Open Mozilla Firefox and click on gear icon to open browser menu.
2. Select Add-ons and choose Extensions panel.
3. Further, Abolish SwiftEngine related add-ons/extensions by clicking on Remove button.
Get Rid Of SwiftEngine For Internet Explorer 7-7.00.6000.16441
1. Launch Internet Explorer and tap on Gear Icon on the right-top corner to open Tools menu.
2. Now, click on Manage Add-ons option and select Toolbars and extension tab.
3. Find all the suspicious add-ons related to SwiftEngine and tap on “Disable” button.
Get Rid Of SwiftEngine From Microsoft Edge
1. Click More (…..) go to Settings–> Tap on View advanced settings.
2. Then tap Add New under “Search in the address bar” and enter the search engine you like Google.
3. Click Add as default.
Process 2. Easily Get Rid Of SwiftEngine By Reseting Browsers
Get Rid Of SwiftEngine From Chrome 58.0.3026.0
1. Tap on the Chrome menu button then select Settings.
2. Click on Show advanced settings option.
3. Next click on the Reset browser settings button.
4. A confirmation box will be appeared, now click on the “Reset”.
Get Rid Of SwiftEngine From Internet Explorer 7-7.00.6000.16441
1. Open Internet Explorer 7-7.00.6000.16441 and click on the gear icon and select Internet Options.
2. From “Internet Options” click on “Advanced” tab and then click on “Reset”.
3. From “Reset Internet Explorer settings” choose “Delete personal settings” check box and click on “Reset”.
4. When Internet Explorer 7-7.00.6000.16441 finished all its tasks then click on “Close” in the confirmation box.
Get Rid Of SwiftEngine From Mozilla Firefox:43.0.3
1. Tap on Mozilla Firefox:43.0.3 menu button then click on “Help”.
2. From Help menu choose “Troubleshooting Information”.
3. Press “Refresh Firefox” button.
4. Then tap to continue again on the “Refresh Firefox” button in the new opened confirmation window.
Process 3. Complete Guide To Reset Home Page Of Browsers
For Chrome 58.0.3026.0
1. Click on the menu button (Three horizontal lines) in the upper right corner of the the browser windows and select “Settings”. Start typing “Reset settings” in the search box. Then click on “reset browser”.
2. Tap on “Reset”.
For Mozilla Firefox:43.0.3
1. Tap on the Firefox menu button in the upper right corner of the browser window and click “Open Help Menu”.
2. Select “Troubleshooting Information” from the slide-out Help menu.
3. Tap “Refresh Firefox” which gave Firefox a tune up in the upper right corner of the Troubleshooting Information page.
4. Tap on “Refresh Firefox” on the dialog box that displays.
For Internet Explorer 7-7.00.6000.16441
1. Open Internet Explorer desktop app, click on the gear icon which is in the upper right corner of the browser window and select “Internet Options” from the drop down menu.
2. Then tap on the “Advanced” tab and the tap on “Reset” at the bottom.
3. A dialog box appear displays the reset progress. Once its completed click “Close”.
Option C. Detect SwiftEngine On Infected PC Using Free Scanner
User Guide To Use SwiftEngine Scanner
Step 1. First you have to download SwiftEngine scanner on your PC and then run it as administrator user.
Step 2. Now you have to select your language region.
Step 3. The after tap on Install and Scan Option. You can also use Custom installation if you want to install specific component.
Step 4. Now installation is being in progress, please wait for some time.
Step 5. Once the installation finished then you can see the dashboard of SwiftEngine scanner and select “Scan Now ” button.
Step 6. Scan is in progress. All the malware, worms, errors, adware, various etc are going to listed on the white screen.
Step 7. Once the SwiftEngine scanner completed the scan then select all the detected the infection and Get Rid Of it Easily from PC.
Step 8. You can also chat with the Customer Support Service. If any problem is troubling you. The SwiftEngine scanner support will do their best of service to make you satisfy with the reply.
Step 9. SwiftEngine scanner also offers setting option to their valuable clients. In settings menu you can easily operate SwiftEngine scanner automatic Deletion actions performed on system.