How To Delete Lazarus APT
|Lazarus APT is a Worm|
|Trojan Dropped by Lazarus APT are TrojanDownloader:AutoIt/Intutu.E, Obfuscator.gen!C, Obfuscator.BX, Seben, Trojan.Essev.A, Trojan.Downloader.Femad.BE, Sirefef.N, Trojan-Spy.Win32.Ardamax.kgw, Trojan.Vietak.A, Trojan.Bublik.B|
|Related spyware EliteMedia, Mdelk.exe, SystemErrorFixer, HSLAB Logger, Spyware.IEPlugin, NaviHelper, SrchSpy, Spyware.Zbot.out, Active Key Logger, Email-Worm.Zhelatin.is, SoftStop, RXToolbar, I-Worm.Netsky, Jucheck.exe|
|Windows Error caused by Lazarus APT are – 0x00000058, 0xf0804CBS_E_OPEN_FAILED the update could not be found or could not be opened, 0x80243001 WU_E_INSTALLATION_RESULTS_UNKNOWN_VERSION The results of download and installation could not be read from the registry due to an unrecognized data format version., 0x80248015 WU_E_DS_SERVICEEXPIRED An operation did not complete because the registration of the service has expired., Error 0xC0000001, 0x00000093, 0x00000064, 0x00000109, 0x80244028 WU_E_PT_NO_AUTH_COOKIES_CREATED Windows Update Agent was unable to create any valid authentication cookies., 0x0000001F|
|Lazarus APT infects these windows .dll fileswebservices.dll 6.1.7600.16385, wuaueng.dll 7.3.7600.16385, seclogon.dll 6.1.7600.16385, rasrad.dll 5.1.2600.0, lxkpclui.dll 22.214.171.124, IEExecRemote.dll 2.0.50727.1434, winhttp.dll 5.1.2600.1106, brcplsiw.dll 6.0.6000.16386, ieproxy.dll 8.0.6001.22956, sqlceoledb30.dll 3.0.7600.0|
|Warning, many anti-virus scanner have detected Lazarus APT as threat to your computer|
|Lazarus APT is flagged by these Anti Trojan Scanner|
|Anti Virus Software||Version||Detection|
|F-Secure||5.605812||Variant of Win64/Trojan.Lazarus APT.C|
|Admin Recommendation: Remove Lazarus APT Immediately – Free Download|
Option A. Lazarus APT : Manually Remove From Your PC Using Manual Uninstallation Method
Step 1. Tips To Start Compromised PC In Safe Mode Networking To Remove Lazarus APT
For Windows 7 / Vista / XP Users
1. Press immediately after turning on or restarting the computer, and holding down the F8 key.
2. When your PC displays hardware information and performs memory test, the Advanced Boot Options menu appears on the screen.
3. Use the arrow keys on the keyboard to select Safe Mode or Safe Mode with Network, and then press the Enter key.
4. After completing troubleshooting, repeat steps 1 through 3 to start Windows. Typical to return to your normal Windows setup.
Start Safe Mode with Networking on Windows 8
1. Press the Windows + C key, and then click on Settings.
2. Press the power button, and hold down the shift key, and then press Restart.
3. Click on Troubleshoot.
4. Tap on Advanced Settings.
5. Click on Start Settings.
6. Then click on Restart.
7. Press 5 using keyboard to enable the network security feature. Windows now starts in Safe Mode with Networking.
Start your PC in Safe Mode with Networking on Windows 10
1. Click Start —> Shut Down, and then tap Shift-click to Restart.
2. Click on Troubleshooting.
3. Click on Advanced Settings.
4. Click the Startup Settings option.
5. Tap on Restart.
6. When PC restarted, press 5 using keyboard to select Safe Mode with Networking option.
7. Enter your username and password to start Windows in Safe Mode with Network.
Other methods to open Safe Mode with Networking on Windows 10
Using the System Configuration Tool (msconfig.exe)
1. The easiest way to open System Setup in Windows 10 using the Run window.
2. Press the Windows + R button to open this.
3. Then go to the Start tab and select Safe Start and select the check box and press OK.
4. Select the option “Restart” or “Exit without restart”. If you have any work to do, choose something else, otherwise the PC will start automatically in safe mode.
Step 2. Remove Malicious Tasks Associated With Lazarus APT From Windows Task Manager
1. Tap “Ctrl + ALT + Del” buttons altogether on your keyboard to open Task Manager.
2. Select Windows Task Manager from screen.
3. Select the unwanted processes and tap on End Task button to stop.
Step 3. Possible Steps For Remove Lazarus APT From Windows Control Panel
Lazarus APT Uninstallation For Windows 7/Vista users
1. Open Start Menu and select Control Panel.
2. Tap on Uninstall a Program under Programs menu.
3. In Programs and Features Windows, tap Installed on to view all the latest installed applications.
4. Right click on the Lazarus APT and related applications and click Uninstall/Change.
Lazarus APT Uninstallation For Windows 8 Users
1. Move mouse cursor to the right edge of your screen–> select Search –> Input Control Panel and open it.
2. Tap Uninstall a program below programs.
3. From Program and Features window then tap Installed on to view all the installed applications.
4. After then right click on Lazarus APT and other unwanted program and tap Uninstall/Change.
Lazarus APT Uninstallation For Windows 10 Users
1. Open Start Menu.
2. Choose the Settings menu to view all the contents.
3. Tap System on the Settings menu.
4. Choose Apps and features From the left pane.
5. Select it from the list.
6. Click on Uninstall button to Remove it.
Step 4. Possible Steps For Remove Lazarus APT From Windows Registry Entries
Press Win + R Keys to open Run command box.
Type “regedit” in the box using your keyboard and click on OK.
Option B. Lazarus APT Uninstallation From Compromised Web Browsers
Tips To Manually Remove Lazarus APT From Browsers
Process 1. Manually Remove Extensions/ Add-on Removal From Browsers
Remove Lazarus APT For Chrome 56.0.2924
1. Open Google Chrome browser and click on gear icon which is at the top right corner.
2. Click on More Tools option and then go to Extensions.
3. Select Lazarus APT related unwanted extensions/add-ons and then click on Trash bin icon.
Remove Lazarus APT For Mozilla:45.1.1
1. Open Mozilla Firefox and click on gear icon to open browser menu.
2. Select Add-ons and choose Extensions panel.
3. Further, Delete Lazarus APT related add-ons/extensions by clicking on Remove button.
Remove Lazarus APT For IE 8:8.00.6001.18241
1. Launch Internet Explorer and tap on Gear Icon on the right-top corner to open Tools menu.
2. Now, click on Manage Add-ons option and select Toolbars and extension tab.
3. Find all the suspicious add-ons related to Lazarus APT and tap on “Disable” button.
Remove Lazarus APT From Microsoft Edge
1. Click More (…..) go to Settings–> Tap on View advanced settings.
2. Then tap Add New under “Search in the address bar” and enter the search engine you like Google.
3. Click Add as default.
Process 2. Manually Remove Lazarus APT By Reseting Browsers
Remove Lazarus APT From Chrome 56.0.2924
1. Tap on the Chrome menu button then select Settings.
2. Click on Show advanced settings option.
3. Next click on the Reset browser settings button.
4. A confirmation box will be appeared, now click on the “Reset”.
Remove Lazarus APT From IE 8:8.00.6001.18241
1. Open IE 8:8.00.6001.18241 and click on the gear icon and select Internet Options.
2. From “Internet Options” click on “Advanced” tab and then click on “Reset”.
3. From “Reset Internet Explorer settings” choose “Delete personal settings” check box and click on “Reset”.
4. When IE 8:8.00.6001.18241 finished all its tasks then click on “Close” in the confirmation box.
Remove Lazarus APT From Mozilla:45.1.1
1. Tap on Mozilla:45.1.1 menu button then click on “Help”.
2. From Help menu choose “Troubleshooting Information”.
3. Press “Refresh Firefox” button.
4. Then tap to continue again on the “Refresh Firefox” button in the new opened confirmation window.
Process 3. Tips To Reset Home Page Of Browsers
For Chrome 56.0.2924
1. Click on the menu button (Three horizontal lines) in the upper right corner of the the browser windows and select “Settings”. Start typing “Reset settings” in the search box. Then click on “reset browser”.
2. Tap on “Reset”.
1. Tap on the Firefox menu button in the upper right corner of the browser window and click “Open Help Menu”.
2. Select “Troubleshooting Information” from the slide-out Help menu.
3. Tap “Refresh Firefox” which gave Firefox a tune up in the upper right corner of the Troubleshooting Information page.
4. Tap on “Refresh Firefox” on the dialog box that displays.
For IE 8:8.00.6001.18241
1. Open Internet Explorer desktop app, click on the gear icon which is in the upper right corner of the browser window and select “Internet Options” from the drop down menu.
2. Then tap on the “Advanced” tab and the tap on “Reset” at the bottom.
3. A dialog box appear displays the reset progress. Once its completed click “Close”.
Option C. Detect Lazarus APT On Infected PC Using Free Scanner
User Guide To Use Lazarus APT Scanner
Step 1. First you have to download Lazarus APT scanner on your PC and then run it as administrator user.
Step 2. Now you have to select your language region.
Step 3. The after tap on Install and Scan Option. You can also use Custom installation if you want to install specific component.
Step 4. Now installation is being in progress, please wait for some time.
Step 5. Once the installation finished then you can see the dashboard of Lazarus APT scanner and select “Scan Now ” button.
Step 6. Scan is in progress. All the malware, worms, errors, adware, various etc are going to listed on the white screen.
Step 7. Once the Lazarus APT scanner completed the scan then select all the detected the infection and Remove it Manually from PC.
Step 8. You can also chat with the Customer Support Service. If any problem is troubling you. The Lazarus APT scanner support will do their best of service to make you satisfy with the reply.
Step 9. Lazarus APT scanner also offers setting option to their valuable clients. In settings menu you can easily operate Lazarus APT scanner automatic Uninstallation actions performed on system.