Removing Genius Search Instantly
|Genius Search virus is Fake Search Engine|
|LocalMoxie.com, CoolWebSearch.mssearch, Atotalsafety.com, Softonic Search/Toolbar, Buzzcrazy.com, Sftwred.info, Searchsafer.com, FastAddressBar.com, Asecurityview.com, Cloud-connect.net, Malwareurlirblock.com are related to it|
|Errors created by Genius Search in your browser’s are Connection|
|DLL compromised by Genius Search are w32time.dll 5.1.2600.0, nddenb32.dll 5.1.2600.1106, NlsLexicons0018.dll 6.0.6000.16386, iconlib.dll 5.1.2600.0, wmpshell.dll 12.0.7600.16385, wmsdmoe.dll 22.214.171.12403, BDATunePIA.dll 6.0.6001.18000, c_is2022.dll 5.1.2600.0, mscoree.dll 1.0.3705.6018, msisip.dll 4.5.6002.18005, msvcr80.dll 8.0.50727.1434, tvratings.dll 126.96.36.199, version.dll 6.0.6000.16386|
|IP address related to Genius Search are 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52|
|Following browsers were compromised by Genius Search are Internet Explorer 7-7.00.6000.16441, IE 7:7.00.6000.16441, Internet Explorer 8-8.00.6001.18241, Internet Explorer 7-7.00.6000.16441, Internet Explorer 10:10.0.9200.16384, IE 7:7.00.6001.1800, Internet Explorer 8-8.00.6001.17184 , Chrome 58.0, Chrome 53.0.2785, Chrome 51.0.2704, Chrome 56.0.2924, Chrome 58.0.3026.0 , Mozilla Firefox:39, Mozilla:39, Mozilla Firefox:38.1.1, Mozilla Firefox:40.0.2, Mozilla Firefox:45.2.0, Mozilla:38.5.1, Mozilla Firefox:51, Mozilla Firefox:41.0.1 , Opera Version 41, Opera Version 11.60, Opera Version 4, Opera Version 7.0, Opera Version 8.0|
|Warning, many anti-virus scanner have detected Genius Search as threat to your computer|
|Genius Search is flagged by these Anti Browser Hijacker Scanner|
|Anti Virus Software||Version||Detection|
|Yandex Safebrowsing||6.5.831332||BrowserHijacker.Win64.Genius Search.CA|
|Sophos AV||8.417544||Variant of Win64/BrowserHijacker.Genius Search.A|
|Admin Recommendation: Remove Genius Search Immediately – Free Download|
Option A. Genius Search : In Simple Steps Delete From Your OS Using Manual Removal Method
Step 1. How To Start Compromised OS In Safe Mode Networking To Delete Genius Search
For Windows 7 / Vista / XP Users
1. Press immediately after turning on or restarting the computer, and holding down the F8 key.
2. When your OS displays hardware information and performs memory test, the Advanced Boot Options menu appears on the screen.
3. Use the arrow keys on the keyboard to select Safe Mode or Safe Mode with Network, and then press the Enter key.
4. After completing troubleshooting, repeat steps 1 through 3 to start Windows. Typical to return to your normal Windows setup.
Start Safe Mode with Networking on Windows 8
1. Press the Windows + C key, and then click on Settings.
2. Press the power button, and hold down the shift key, and then press Restart.
3. Click on Troubleshoot.
4. Tap on Advanced Settings.
5. Click on Start Settings.
6. Then click on Restart.
7. Press 5 using keyboard to enable the network security feature. Windows now starts in Safe Mode with Networking.
Start your OS in Safe Mode with Networking on Windows 10
1. Click Start —> Shut Down, and then tap Shift-click to Restart.
2. Click on Troubleshooting.
3. Click on Advanced Settings.
4. Click the Startup Settings option.
5. Tap on Restart.
6. When OS restarted, press 5 using keyboard to select Safe Mode with Networking option.
7. Enter your username and password to start Windows in Safe Mode with Network.
Other methods to open Safe Mode with Networking on Windows 10
Using the System Configuration Tool (msconfig.exe)
1. The easiest way to open System Setup in Windows 10 using the Run window.
2. Press the Windows + R button to open this.
3. Then go to the Start tab and select Safe Start and select the check box and press OK.
4. Select the option “Restart” or “Exit without restart”. If you have any work to do, choose something else, otherwise the PC will start automatically in safe mode.
Step 2. Delete Malicious Tasks Associated With Genius Search From Windows Task Manager
1. Tap “Ctrl + ALT + Del” buttons altogether on your keyboard to open Task Manager.
2. Select Windows Task Manager from screen.
3. Select the unwanted processes and tap on End Task button to stop.
Step 3. Tips For Delete Genius Search From Windows Control Panel
Genius Search Removal For Windows 7/Vista users
1. Open Start Menu and select Control Panel.
2. Tap on Uninstall a Program under Programs menu.
3. In Programs and Features Windows, tap Installed on to view all the latest installed applications.
4. Right click on the Genius Search and related applications and click Uninstall/Change.
Genius Search Removal For Windows 8 Users
1. Move mouse cursor to the right edge of your screen–> select Search –> Input Control Panel and open it.
2. Tap Uninstall a program below programs.
3. From Program and Features window then tap Installed on to view all the installed applications.
4. After then right click on Genius Search and other unwanted program and tap Uninstall/Change.
Genius Search Removal For Windows 10 Users
1. Open Start Menu.
2. Choose the Settings menu to view all the contents.
3. Tap System on the Settings menu.
4. Choose Apps and features From the left pane.
5. Select Genius Search from the list.
6. Click on Uninstall button to Delete it.
Step 4. Tips For Delete Genius Search From Windows Registry Entries
Press Win + R Keys to open Run command box.
Type “regedit” in the box using your keyboard and click on OK.
Option B. Genius Search Removal From Compromised Web Browsers
How To In Simple Steps Delete Genius Search From Browsers
Process 1. In Simple Steps Delete Extensions/ Add-on Removal From Browsers
Delete Genius Search For Chrome 49.0.2623
1. Open Google Chrome browser and click on gear icon which is at the top right corner.
2. Click on More Tools option and then go to Extensions.
3. Select Genius Search related unwanted extensions/add-ons and then click on Trash bin icon.
Delete Genius Search For Mozilla:38.0.1
1. Open Mozilla Firefox and click on gear icon to open browser menu.
2. Select Add-ons and choose Extensions panel.
3. Further, Efface Genius Search related add-ons/extensions by clicking on Remove button.
Delete Genius Search For Internet Explorer 7-7.00.5730.1300
1. Launch Internet Explorer and tap on Gear Icon on the right-top corner to open Tools menu.
2. Now, click on Manage Add-ons option and select Toolbars and extension tab.
3. Find all the suspicious add-ons related to Genius Search and tap on “Disable” button.
Delete Genius Search From Microsoft Edge
1. Click More (…..) go to Settings–> Tap on View advanced settings.
2. Then tap Add New under “Search in the address bar” and enter the search engine you like Google.
3. Click Add as default.
Process 2. In Simple Steps Delete Genius Search By Reseting Browsers
Delete Genius Search From Chrome 49.0.2623
1. Tap on the Chrome menu button then select Settings.
2. Click on Show advanced settings option.
3. Next click on the Reset browser settings button.
4. A confirmation box will be appeared, now click on the “Reset”.
Delete Genius Search From Internet Explorer 7-7.00.5730.1300
1. Open Internet Explorer 7-7.00.5730.1300 and click on the gear icon and select Internet Options.
2. From “Internet Options” click on “Advanced” tab and then click on “Reset”.
3. From “Reset Internet Explorer settings” choose “Delete personal settings” check box and click on “Reset”.
4. When Internet Explorer 7-7.00.5730.1300 finished all its tasks then click on “Close” in the confirmation box.
Delete Genius Search From Mozilla:38.0.1
1. Tap on Mozilla:38.0.1 menu button then click on “Help”.
2. From Help menu choose “Troubleshooting Information”.
3. Press “Refresh Firefox” button.
4. Then tap to continue again on the “Refresh Firefox” button in the new opened confirmation window.
Process 3. How To Reset Home Page Of Browsers
For Chrome 49.0.2623
1. Click on the menu button (Three horizontal lines) in the upper right corner of the the browser windows and select “Settings”. Start typing “Reset settings” in the search box. Then click on “reset browser”.
2. Tap on “Reset”.
1. Tap on the Firefox menu button in the upper right corner of the browser window and click “Open Help Menu”.
2. Select “Troubleshooting Information” from the slide-out Help menu.
3. Tap “Refresh Firefox” which gave Firefox a tune up in the upper right corner of the Troubleshooting Information page.
4. Tap on “Refresh Firefox” on the dialog box that displays.
For Internet Explorer 7-7.00.5730.1300
1. Open Internet Explorer desktop app, click on the gear icon which is in the upper right corner of the browser window and select “Internet Options” from the drop down menu.
2. Then tap on the “Advanced” tab and the tap on “Reset” at the bottom.
3. A dialog box appear displays the reset progress. Once its completed click “Close”.
Option C. Detect Genius Search On Infected OS Using Free Scanner
User Guide To Use Genius Search Scanner
Step 1. First you have to download Genius Search scanner on your OS and then run it as administrator user.
Step 2. Now you have to select your language region.
Step 3. The after tap on Install and Scan Option. You can also use Custom installation if you want to install specific component.
Step 4. Now installation is being in progress, please wait for some time.
Step 5. Once the installation finished then you can see the dashboard of Genius Search scanner and select “Scan Now ” button.
Step 6. Scan is in progress. All the malware, worms, errors, adware, various etc are going to listed on the white screen.
Step 7. Once the Genius Search scanner completed the scan then select all the detected the infection and Delete it In Simple Steps from OS.
Step 8. You can also chat with the Customer Support Service. If any problem is troubling you. The Genius Search scanner support will do their best of service to make you satisfy with the reply.
Step 9. Genius Search scanner also offers setting option to their valuable clients. In settings menu you can easily operate Genius Search scanner automatic Removal actions performed on system.