Tips To Uninstall Ako Ransomware from Windows XP
|Ako Ransomware is a Raas Ransomware|
|Related Ransomware – .VforVendetta File Extension Ransomware, SZFLocker Ransomware, Zcrypt Ransomware, Takahiro Locker Ransomware, Ransom:Win32/Crowti.A, KillDisk Ransomware, Razy Ransomware, Ecovector Ransomware, CryptoCat Ransomware, Dharma Ransomware, [email protected] Ransomware|
|Windows Error caused by Ako Ransomware are – 0x00000124, 0x00000061, 0x000000A4, 0x00000048, 0x00000036, 0x80243003 WU_E_INSTALLATION_RESULTS_NOT_FOUND The results of download and installation are not available; the operation may have failed to start., 0x80248016 WU_E_DS_DECLINENOTALLOWED A request to hide an update was declined because it is a mandatory update or because it was deployed with a deadline., 0x8024E004 WU_E_EE_INVALID_VERSION An expression evaluator operation could not be completed because the version of the serialized expression data is invalid., 0x000000C1|
|Ako Ransomware infects these dll files mqtrig.dll 126.96.36.1998, Microsoft.Vsa.Vb.CodeDOMProcessor.dll 8.0.50727.4927, raschap.dll 6.0.6001.22536, dot3ui.dll 6.0.6001.18000, MediaMetadataHandler.dll 6.0.6000.16386, dot3msm.dll 6.1.7601.17514, icaapi.dll 5.1.2600.2180, oleaut32.dll 6.0.6000.20734, aeevts.dll 6.1.7600.16385, slwmi.dll 6.0.6002.18005|
|Warning, many anti-virus scanner have detected Ako Ransomware as threat to your computer|
|Ako Ransomware is flagged by these Anti Ransomware Scanner|
|Anti Virus Software||Version||Detection|
|CrowdStrike Falcon (ML)||1.249305||Variant of Win64/Ransomware.Ako Ransomware.A|
|Admin Recoomendation: Remove Ako Ransomware Immediately – Free Download|
Option A. Ako Ransomware : Successfully Delete From Your System Using Manual Deletion Method
Step 1. Know How To Start Compromised System In Safe Mode Networking To Delete Ako Ransomware
For Windows 7 / Vista / XP Users
1. Press immediately after turning on or restarting the computer, and holding down the F8 key.
2. When your System displays hardware information and performs memory test, the Advanced Boot Options menu appears on the screen.
3. Use the arrow keys on the keyboard to select Safe Mode or Safe Mode with Network, and then press the Enter key.
4. After completing troubleshooting, repeat steps 1 through 3 to start Windows. Typical to return to your normal Windows setup.
Start Safe Mode with Networking on Windows 8
1. Press the Windows + C key, and then click on Settings.
2. Press the power button, and hold down the shift key, and then press Restart.
3. Click on Troubleshoot.
4. Tap on Advanced Settings.
5. Click on Start Settings.
6. Then click on Restart.
7. Press 5 using keyboard to enable the network security feature. Windows now starts in Safe Mode with Networking.
Start your System in Safe Mode with Networking on Windows 10
1. Click Start —> Shut Down, and then tap Shift-click to Restart.
2. Click on Troubleshooting.
3. Click on Advanced Settings.
4. Click the Startup Settings option.
5. Tap on Restart.
6. When System restarted, press 5 using keyboard to select Safe Mode with Networking option.
7. Enter your username and password to start Windows in Safe Mode with Network.
Other methods to open Safe Mode with Networking on Windows 10
Using the System Configuration Tool (msconfig.exe)
1. The easiest way to open System Setup in Windows 10 using the Run window.
2. Press the Windows + R button to open this.
3. Then go to the Start tab and select Safe Start and select the check box and press OK.
4. Select the option “Restart” or “Exit without restart”. If you have any work to do, choose something else, otherwise the PC will start automatically in safe mode.
Step 2. Delete Malicious Tasks Associated With Ako Ransomware From Windows Task Manager
1. Tap “Ctrl + ALT + Del” buttons altogether on your keyboard to open Task Manager.
2. Select Windows Task Manager from screen.
3. Select the unwanted processes and tap on End Task button to stop.
Step 3. Possible Steps For Delete Ako Ransomware From Windows Control Panel
Ako Ransomware Deletion For Windows 7/Vista users
1. Open Start Menu and select Control Panel.
2. Tap on Uninstall a Program under Programs menu.
3. In Programs and Features Windows, tap Installed on to view all the latest installed applications.
4. Right click on the Ako Ransomware and related applications and click Uninstall/Change.
Ako Ransomware Deletion For Windows 8 Users
1. Move mouse cursor to the right edge of your screen–> select Search –> Input Control Panel and open it.
2. Tap Uninstall a program below programs.
3. From Program and Features window then tap Installed on to view all the installed applications.
4. After then right click on Ako Ransomware and other unwanted program and tap Uninstall/Change.
Ako Ransomware Deletion For Windows 10 Users
1. Open Start Menu.
2. Choose the Settings menu to view all the contents.
3. Tap System on the Settings menu.
4. Choose Apps and features From the left pane.
5. Select it from the list.
6. Click on Uninstall button to Delete it.
Step 4. Possible Steps For Delete Ako Ransomware From Windows Registry Entries
Press Win + R Keys to open Run command box.
Type “regedit” in the box using your keyboard and click on OK.
Option B. Ako Ransomware Deletion From Compromised Web Browsers
Know How To Successfully Delete Ako Ransomware From Browsers
Process 1. Successfully Delete Extensions/ Add-on Removal From Browsers
Delete Ako Ransomware For Chrome 50.0.2661
1. Open Google Chrome browser and click on gear icon which is at the top right corner.
2. Click on More Tools option and then go to Extensions.
3. Select Ako Ransomware related unwanted extensions/add-ons and then click on Trash bin icon.
Delete Ako Ransomware For Mozilla Firefox:49.0.1
1. Open Mozilla Firefox and click on gear icon to open browser menu.
2. Select Add-ons and choose Extensions panel.
3. Further, Erase Ako Ransomware related add-ons/extensions by clicking on Remove button.
Delete Ako Ransomware For Internet Explorer 7-7.00.6000.16386
1. Launch Internet Explorer and tap on Gear Icon on the right-top corner to open Tools menu.
2. Now, click on Manage Add-ons option and select Toolbars and extension tab.
3. Find all the suspicious add-ons related to Ako Ransomware and tap on “Disable” button.
Delete Ako Ransomware From Microsoft Edge
1. Click More (…..) go to Settings–> Tap on View advanced settings.
2. Then tap Add New under “Search in the address bar” and enter the search engine you like Google.
3. Click Add as default.
Process 2. Successfully Delete Ako Ransomware By Reseting Browsers
Delete Ako Ransomware From Chrome 50.0.2661
1. Tap on the Chrome menu button then select Settings.
2. Click on Show advanced settings option.
3. Next click on the Reset browser settings button.
4. A confirmation box will be appeared, now click on the “Reset”.
Delete Ako Ransomware From Internet Explorer 7-7.00.6000.16386
1. Open Internet Explorer 7-7.00.6000.16386 and click on the gear icon and select Internet Options.
2. From “Internet Options” click on “Advanced” tab and then click on “Reset”.
3. From “Reset Internet Explorer settings” choose “Delete personal settings” check box and click on “Reset”.
4. When Internet Explorer 7-7.00.6000.16386 finished all its tasks then click on “Close” in the confirmation box.
Delete Ako Ransomware From Mozilla Firefox:49.0.1
1. Tap on Mozilla Firefox:49.0.1 menu button then click on “Help”.
2. From Help menu choose “Troubleshooting Information”.
3. Press “Refresh Firefox” button.
4. Then tap to continue again on the “Refresh Firefox” button in the new opened confirmation window.
Process 3. Know How To Reset Home Page Of Browsers
For Chrome 50.0.2661
1. Click on the menu button (Three horizontal lines) in the upper right corner of the the browser windows and select “Settings”. Start typing “Reset settings” in the search box. Then click on “reset browser”.
2. Tap on “Reset”.
For Mozilla Firefox:49.0.1
1. Tap on the Firefox menu button in the upper right corner of the browser window and click “Open Help Menu”.
2. Select “Troubleshooting Information” from the slide-out Help menu.
3. Tap “Refresh Firefox” which gave Firefox a tune up in the upper right corner of the Troubleshooting Information page.
4. Tap on “Refresh Firefox” on the dialog box that displays.
For Internet Explorer 7-7.00.6000.16386
1. Open Internet Explorer desktop app, click on the gear icon which is in the upper right corner of the browser window and select “Internet Options” from the drop down menu.
2. Then tap on the “Advanced” tab and the tap on “Reset” at the bottom.
3. A dialog box appear displays the reset progress. Once its completed click “Close”.
Option C. Detect Ako Ransomware On Infected System Using Free Scanner
User Guide To Use Ako Ransomware Scanner
Step 1. First you have to download Ako Ransomware scanner on your System and then run it as administrator user.
Step 2. Now you have to select your language region.
Step 3. The after tap on Install and Scan Option. You can also use Custom installation if you want to install specific component.
Step 4. Now installation is being in progress, please wait for some time.
Step 5. Once the installation finished then you can see the dashboard of Ako Ransomware scanner and select “Scan Now ” button.
Step 6. Scan is in progress. All the malware, worms, errors, adware, various etc are going to listed on the white screen.
Step 7. Once the Ako Ransomware scanner completed the scan then select all the detected the infection and Delete it Successfully from System.
Step 8. You can also chat with the Customer Support Service. If any problem is troubling you. The Ako Ransomware scanner support will do their best of service to make you satisfy with the reply.
Step 9. Ako Ransomware scanner also offers setting option to their valuable clients. In settings menu you can easily operate Ako Ransomware scanner automatic Deletion actions performed on system.