Tutorial To Uninstall IntelRapid.exe from Windows 2000
|IntelRapid.exe is a Keylogger|
|Trojan Dropped by IntelRapid.exe are JS/Exploit-Blacole, Trojan.Dogrobot, Virus.Obfuscator.LC, Trojan.Muldrop, Trojan.Camtob.A, PWSteal.OnLineGames.ABK, Trojan.Ramage, Trojan-PSW.WOW, Scramble Trojan|
|Related spyware WNAD, CrisysTec Sentry, Enqvwkp Toolbar, Rootkit.Qandr, IcqSniffer, AntiSpyware 2009, Backdoor.Win32.IRCNite.c, SafeStrip, HardDiskVakt, W32/Pinkslipbot.gen.w, Rogue.PC-Antispyware, FullSystemProtection, Spyware.Ntsvc, TSPY_AGENT.WWCJ|
|Windows Error caused by IntelRapid.exe are – 0x00000058, 0x80240038 WU_E_WINHTTP_INVALID_FILE The downloaded file has an unexpected content type., 0x80242010 WU_E_UH_FALLBACKERROR The update handler failed to fall back to the self-contained content., Error 0xC1900101 – 0x2000B, 0x8024D009 WU_E_SETUP_SKIP_UPDATE An update to the Windows Update Agent was skipped due to a directive in the wuident.cab file., 0xf081B CBS_E_UNEXPECTED_PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE the processor architecture specified is not supported, 0x80242000 WU_E_UH_REMOTEUNAVAILABLE A request for a remote update handler could not be completed because no remote process is available., 0x8024402B WU_E_PT_HTTP_STATUS_NOT_MAPPED The HTTP request could not be completed and the reason did not correspond to any of the WU_E_PT_HTTP_* error codes.|
|IntelRapid.exe infects these windows .dll filesIISUiObj.dll 7.0.6000.16386, olepro32.dll 5.0.5014.0, opengl32.dll 6.1.7600.16385, dmdskmgr.dll 0, mfplat.dll 11.0.6002.18005, netevent.dll 6.0.6002.22481, extmgr.dll 7.0.6000.16386, mssvp.dll 7.0.7600.16385, txflog.dll 2001.12.4414.258, PhotoLibraryDatabase.dll 6.0.6001.18000, Microsoft.PowerShell.GraphicalHost.Resources.dll 6.1.7600.16385|
|Warning, many anti-virus scanner have detected IntelRapid.exe as threat to your computer|
|IntelRapid.exe is flagged by these Anti Trojan Scanner|
|Anti Virus Software||Version||Detection|
|Comodo Site Inspector||2018.2.2117||Generic|
|Avast-Mobile||1.122847||Variant of Win64/Trojan.IntelRapid.exe.C|
|Admin Recommendation: Remove IntelRapid.exe Immediately – Free Download|
Option A. IntelRapid.exe : Easily Delete From Your Operating System Using Manual Uninstallation Method
Option A. IntelRapid.exe : Easily Delete From Your Operating System Using Manual Uninstallation Method
Step 1. Guide To Start Compromised Operating System In Safe Mode Networking To Delete IntelRapid.exe
For Windows 7 / Vista / XP Users
1. Press immediately after turning on or restarting the computer, and holding down the F8 key.
2. When your Operating System displays hardware information and performs memory test, the Advanced Boot Options menu appears on the screen.
3. Use the arrow keys on the keyboard to select Safe Mode or Safe Mode with Network, and then press the Enter key.
4. After completing troubleshooting, repeat steps 1 through 3 to start Windows. Typical to return to your normal Windows setup.
Start Safe Mode with Networking on Windows 8
1. Press the Windows + C key, and then click on Settings.
2. Press the power button, and hold down the shift key, and then press Restart.
3. Click on Troubleshoot.
4. Tap on Advanced Settings.
5. Click on Start Settings.
6. Then click on Restart.
7. Press 5 using keyboard to enable the network security feature. Windows now starts in Safe Mode with Networking.
Start your Operating System in Safe Mode with Networking on Windows 10
1. Click Start —> Shut Down, and then tap Shift-click to Restart.
2. Click on Troubleshooting.
3. Click on Advanced Settings.
4. Click the Startup Settings option.
5. Tap on Restart.
6. When Operating System restarted, press 5 using keyboard to select Safe Mode with Networking option.
7. Enter your username and password to start Windows in Safe Mode with Network.
Other methods to open Safe Mode with Networking on Windows 10
Using the System Configuration Tool (msconfig.exe)
1. The easiest way to open System Setup in Windows 10 using the Run window.
2. Press the Windows + R button to open this.
3. Then go to the Start tab and select Safe Start and select the check box and press OK.
4. Select the option “Restart” or “Exit without restart”. If you have any work to do, choose something else, otherwise the PC will start automatically in safe mode.
Step 2. Delete Malicious Tasks Associated With IntelRapid.exe From Windows Task Manager
1. Tap “Ctrl + ALT + Del” buttons altogether on your keyboard to open Task Manager.
2. Select Windows Task Manager from screen.
3. Select the unwanted processes and tap on End Task button to stop.
Step 3. Tips For Delete IntelRapid.exe From Windows Control Panel
IntelRapid.exe Uninstallation For Windows 7/Vista users
1. Open Start Menu and select Control Panel.
2. Tap on Uninstall a Program under Programs menu.
3. In Programs and Features Windows, tap Installed on to view all the latest installed applications.
4. Right click on the IntelRapid.exe and related applications and click Uninstall/Change.
IntelRapid.exe Uninstallation For Windows 8 Users
1. Move mouse cursor to the right edge of your screen–> select Search –> Input Control Panel and open it.
2. Tap Uninstall a program below programs.
3. From Program and Features window then tap Installed on to view all the installed applications.
4. After then right click on IntelRapid.exe and other unwanted program and tap Uninstall/Change.
IntelRapid.exe Uninstallation For Windows 10 Users
1. Open Start Menu.
2. Choose the Settings menu to view all the contents.
3. Tap System on the Settings menu.
4. Choose Apps and features From the left pane.
5. Select IntelRapid.exe from the list.
6. Click on Uninstall button to Delete it.
Step 4. Tips For Delete IntelRapid.exe From Windows Registry Entries
Press Win + R Keys to open Run command box.
Type “regedit” in the box using your keyboard and click on OK.
Option B. IntelRapid.exe Uninstallation From Compromised Web Browsers
Guide To Easily Delete IntelRapid.exe From Browsers
Process 1. Easily Delete Extensions/ Add-on Removal From Browsers
Delete IntelRapid.exe For Chrome 53.0.2785
1. Open Google Chrome browser and click on gear icon which is at the top right corner.
2. Click on More Tools option and then go to Extensions.
3. Select IntelRapid.exe related unwanted extensions/add-ons and then click on Trash bin icon.
Delete IntelRapid.exe For Mozilla Firefox:49.0.1
1. Open Mozilla Firefox and click on gear icon to open browser menu.
2. Select Add-ons and choose Extensions panel.
3. Further, Block IntelRapid.exe related add-ons/extensions by clicking on Remove button.
Delete IntelRapid.exe For IE 8:8.00.7000.00000
1. Launch Internet Explorer and tap on Gear Icon on the right-top corner to open Tools menu.
2. Now, click on Manage Add-ons option and select Toolbars and extension tab.
3. Find all the suspicious add-ons related to IntelRapid.exe and tap on “Disable” button.
Delete IntelRapid.exe From Microsoft Edge
1. Click More (…..) go to Settings–> Tap on View advanced settings.
2. Then tap Add New under “Search in the address bar” and enter the search engine you like Google.
3. Click Add as default.
Process 2. Easily Delete IntelRapid.exe By Reseting Browsers
Delete IntelRapid.exe From Chrome 53.0.2785
1. Tap on the Chrome menu button then select Settings.
2. Click on Show advanced settings option.
3. Next click on the Reset browser settings button.
4. A confirmation box will be appeared, now click on the “Reset”.
Delete IntelRapid.exe From IE 8:8.00.7000.00000
1. Open IE 8:8.00.7000.00000 and click on the gear icon and select Internet Options.
2. From “Internet Options” click on “Advanced” tab and then click on “Reset”.
3. From “Reset Internet Explorer settings” choose “Delete personal settings” check box and click on “Reset”.
4. When IE 8:8.00.7000.00000 finished all its tasks then click on “Close” in the confirmation box.
Delete IntelRapid.exe From Mozilla Firefox:49.0.1
1. Tap on Mozilla Firefox:49.0.1 menu button then click on “Help”.
2. From Help menu choose “Troubleshooting Information”.
3. Press “Refresh Firefox” button.
4. Then tap to continue again on the “Refresh Firefox” button in the new opened confirmation window.
Process 3. Guide To Reset Home Page Of Browsers
For Chrome 53.0.2785
1. Click on the menu button (Three horizontal lines) in the upper right corner of the the browser windows and select “Settings”. Start typing “Reset settings” in the search box. Then click on “reset browser”.
2. Tap on “Reset”.
For Mozilla Firefox:49.0.1
1. Tap on the Firefox menu button in the upper right corner of the browser window and click “Open Help Menu”.
2. Select “Troubleshooting Information” from the slide-out Help menu.
3. Tap “Refresh Firefox” which gave Firefox a tune up in the upper right corner of the Troubleshooting Information page.
4. Tap on “Refresh Firefox” on the dialog box that displays.
For IE 8:8.00.7000.00000
1. Open Internet Explorer desktop app, click on the gear icon which is in the upper right corner of the browser window and select “Internet Options” from the drop down menu.
2. Then tap on the “Advanced” tab and the tap on “Reset” at the bottom.
3. A dialog box appear displays the reset progress. Once its completed click “Close”.
Option C. Detect IntelRapid.exe On Infected Operating System Using Free Scanner
User Guide To Use IntelRapid.exe Scanner
Step 1. First you have to download IntelRapid.exe scanner on your Operating System and then run it as administrator user.
Step 2. Now you have to select your language region.
Step 3. The after tap on Install and Scan Option. You can also use Custom installation if you want to install specific component.
Step 4. Now installation is being in progress, please wait for some time.
Step 5. Once the installation finished then you can see the dashboard of IntelRapid.exe scanner and select “Scan Now ” button.
Step 6. Scan is in progress. All the malware, worms, errors, adware, various etc are going to listed on the white screen.
Step 7. Once the IntelRapid.exe scanner completed the scan then select all the detected the infection and Delete it Easily from Operating System.
Step 8. You can also chat with the Customer Support Service. If any problem is troubling you. The IntelRapid.exe scanner support will do their best of service to make you satisfy with the reply.
Step 9. IntelRapid.exe scanner also offers setting option to their valuable clients. In settings menu you can easily operate IntelRapid.exe scanner automatic Uninstallation actions performed on system.